Hills Flat Lumber - Rollins Lake Roundup
Kayak Fishing Tournament and Hobie Demo Day
Greenhorn Campground, Saturday, May 6th, 2017
Pre-Registrtaion $25.00. Ends 4/28.
Morning of the Event: $35.00. Morning check-in closes 7am.
Multi-species Catch Photo and Release (CPR) event.
Sponsored by Hills Flat Lumber in Colfax/ Grass Valley and Hobie (Demo Day).
Raffle will be a FULLY LOADED Hobie Revo13 - Dune.
Each registered angler will receive 1 Revo13 raffle ticket. Additional tickets are $20 each/ 6 for $100.
Must be present to win the raffle.
Raffle proceeds beneficiary TBD.
Entry also includes free BBQ and Demo Day.
6AM wet shotgun start - you must stay within 100 yards of the launch prior to start.
Wristbands available at the check-in table near the launch at 5am.
Check-in closes at 2:00pm sharp.
Awards/ BBQ 3:30PM
• Human powered kayaks only.
• Artificial baits and lures only (scents OK).
• Catch & Release only.
• 1 Point Per Inch scoring rule will apply for all fish caught.
• Catch and submit one of each species - limited to 3 fish total (trout, bass, panfish and catfish).
• The total points combined of your 3 separate species as presented on camera will be your score.
• The photographs resolution must be high enough so we can zoom in and ID the fish species and clearly see the size down to the quarter inch.
• All photo entries must be rounded down to the nearest quarter inch.
• The entire fish must be photographed laying straight on a measuring board with either the fishes top or bottom jaw touching the boards end (0”mark). The mouth does NOT need to be closed. We will NOT measure your fish nor will ANY fish be allowed at the check-in table.
• All scoring photos must include the tourney wrist band with your name and the mornings indicator clearly showing.
• Each angler must fill out their own points sheet accurately and be in line at the check-in table no later than 2:00PM tourney day.
• We will announce anglers to come up, verify there score sheets shortly after 2:00pm check-in cutoff. Do not leave the check-in area until notified to do so.
• You must be wearing your wrist band during your score sheet verification.
• If you are not present to have your photos and score sheet verified, you will be disqualified.
• All CA DFW rules must be followed.
• You will be required to wear a PFD or life jacket while competing.
Not following any of these rules will result in instant and complete disqualification. All ties and discrepancies will be decided by the tournament director. Know these rules before competing!There is a competition for the most trash picked up by weight during the tournament, the prize for this will be announced during awards. Trash collected will be brought to the check-in table for inspection and further dumping instructions.
Prize and Raffle
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be cash split - 50/30/20.
- One lucky angler will win a fully loaded Revo13 by raffle.
No refunds or exchanges of any kind. You sign you dine! By purchasing this event you agree to all rules and regulations.